4.01.2012

It comes and goes

Oh, that's right! I have a blog. I totally forgot about it there for awhile. I could be like most people and say "I've been busy!" or "I promise to do a catch-up post!" but honestly there just hasn't been anything I've felt compelled to blog about. My desire to send random monologues into the universe, well, "it comes and goes." (10 points to the first person that can name the movie that quote comes from.)

And apparently it's been gone.


I'm actually heading to California in a couple of days for work. This will mark the beginning of a bunch of trips I have scheduled over the next few months. Yippee! I am SO in need of a change of pace, a shift from the normal routine. So I'm trying to get a few last minute things in order (like desperately looking for a substitute to teach my Gospel Doctrine lesson on the 15th, any takers?) but then I should be good to hit the road. I do this same trip every year and it's become something I really look forward to. I'll be driving again and have plans to spend a few days in Dana Point before I start a week of work in Los Angeles.

So perhaps shortly I'll have things to blog about again . . .

3 comments:

Joellyn said...

Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor! Wish I could join you for a few sunny CA days.

Lisa said...

Wish you could join us too! Thai food just isn't the same without you.

Jenni said...

At least you, my dear, come back. My poor blog is dead.