Ya, so Dad, Matt, Jenni, Brandon, Luke, and I bundled up and headed down to the BYU v. New Mexico football game at LaVell Edwards Stadium yesterday. (Mom sacrificed herself and stayed toasty-warm at home with Trevor.) But freezing at football games is an experience we've all had many times before; you could say that the last twenty-six years of season tickets has been good preparation. But add the fact that we're no longer allowed to bring food or drink into the stadium, meaning that the hot chocolate pumper was a no-go, and that the game started later in the day, and that half of our entourage was made up of former Arizonians, and you have the makings for a pretty cold affair. The first three quarters were tolerable but that fourth quarter was freezing! And had the game been a bit more exciting, I would have definitely been more inclined to ignore the weather.
But, in the end, we won. And I guess that's the only thing that matters. It's not like nasty weather would EVER keep me away from a BYU football game . . .


1 comment:
I'll have Jordan bring you a jar of salsa.
-Erin
Post a Comment