7.01.2008

Rent-a-foot disease

Saturday a few of us CB gals went out to celebrate Jenni's birthday. We had an early lunch at PF Changs and then went bowling at one of Orem's finest alley. Since this activity was not originally on the schedule, three of the four of us had to purchase some super sweet USA socks from the bowling alley. Score! We were the only ones there and saw it as an opportunity to make fools of ourselves without an audience. (Not that people watching would have stopped us from being the mature individuals that we always are.) We decided to come up with bowling names because, quite frankly, what fun is it using your real name?

Jenni = Cookie Doe June
Andrea = Mint Chip July
Michelle = Moose Trax August
Lisa = Neapolitan February

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, HOW FUN! And I'm loving the names, too. :) I only wish I could've been there, but alas (sniff), I live too far away. How fun for you all though! (Also, I'm loving the title of the post... you make me laugh out loud!)

Jenni said...

That Miracle Bo L place was awesome.

Mich said...

You forgot to mention the injuries!
Andie was still complaining about her poor little thumb on Monday. ...I think she may have gone home early because all she could do was type continuoslywithoutspacesbecausethethumbcouldn'thitthebar. ...sissy...

Mia said...

That looks like fun!

Judy said...

Lisa, yoo--oo-oo arr-r my--y--y on--lee--ee hope. Do you think you could convince Mich to allow access to her blog? I love her particular brand of humor. It makes me a happy camper to read it. But I know she's private, too, so maybe just a little nudge?
Pralines n' Cream Feb