6.12.2011

St. George

It all started when Michelle mentioned that she was heading to St. George for the weekend. She had plans to do some scuba diving at Sand Hollow Reservoir and wasn't all that excited about making the trip alone. So I invited myself along! A couple of days later I was telling Jenni about our travel plans. And she invited herself along! (Great minds think alike? Haha!)

So the three of us piled into the car Friday evening and made our way South. Michelle spent most of Saturday afternoon diving so Jenni and I drove into town and wandered around the temple grounds. It was beautiful. And Saturday night consisted of a nice dinner out and then pajamas and BBC movies. It was perfect. We headed back North early this morning, leaving me just enough time for a quick shower before hightailing it to church to teach my Sunday School class.

Such a good weekend.

No comments: