10.12.2010

Pecha Kucha

While Scott was in the mission field, our family put together a small, hardback book to send him. It consisted of movie quotes and family pictures. You see, we're a family of movie quoters. We've turned it into an art form. And the finished book was hysterical. Or at least WE sure thought it was.

So, a few weeks ago our creative director asked everyone in his division to create a "You Project," or a smaller version of a Pecha Kucha presentation. Each of us was instructed to complete a project that answered a set of questions, and to do it in a way that reflected our personal interests, personality, and creativity. As I considered different ways to do this I thought back to Scott's book. What better way to describe myself than to utilize some of the movie quotes that have become an integral part of my regular vocabulary. It's so me.

Here is the completed project I submitted. I'm curious to see how many of my answers you can correctly guess . . .

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Love it!

I'm shocked however that there was no reference to "I go with the sheep."

Lisa said...

Honestly, I couldn't figure out how to fit that one in. "What is your favorite hobby?" Sheep. "What is your idol/hero?" Sheep. Ya, just doesn't have the right ring to it.

Jenni said...

Favorite color? Sheep.

One word that describes you? Sheep.

I think you might be on to something here.

Lisa said...

Oh, you're funny.

Mia said...

That was really cool!

Judy said...

I knew 99% of them. SO hard to pick a favorite, but it is also hard to beat, "You don't cook a raddish. You eat it alive!" Such a dapper fellow, Captain Warrington!

Judy said...

Oh, and I LOVE your project. So much better than my 3rd grade art project.