
So last night BYU played against the University of Washington. This match-up came with mixed emotions. You see, I'm a Steve Sarkisian fan. He was a fantastic quarterback for BYU in 1995 and 1996. The 19-15 win in the Cotton Bowl his senior year was epic. He threw a pair of touchdown passes in the fourth quarter to lead BYU to a come-from-behind victory against Kansas State. They ended the season ranked fifth in the nation and became the first Division I-A team in NCAA history to win 14 games in a single season.
And now Sarkisian is the head coach of U-Dub. This makes me want to cheer for the Huskies. So an itty-bitty part of me felt bad when BYU beat them last night. (Just a minuscule part, mind you, because I will always and forever bleed blue.)













1 comment:
You know that I bleed more blue than you do, my dear. It's cuz I bruise easily. But I, too, bark for Sark.
Post a Comment