This morning I was home with Luke and Trevor while Jenni went with Brandon to his yearly ALPS testing at the school. Trevor was napping so I left Luke to play by himself downstairs while I showered and got ready upstairs. When I returned, this is what I found. He'd made himself at home. In my bed. With my computer. A mighty comfy set-up to be sure. He was playing Kaboom and singing I Love to See the Temple.
A side note . . . Yesterday I was online (trying to do a bit of Christmas shopping) and I came across a web version of the old Atari game "Kaboom." It is my favorite video game. E. V. E. R. I'm thinking I need to rummage around at Mom and Dad's to see if I can find the original game and Atari system we had as kids and hook it back up . . .















5 comments:
Did you know that Mark worked for Atari as a technician when he was in high school in the early '70's? Yes. he was there when there were only a hand full of employees -- before it became a big name and when they were still making arcade games. Just a little piece of family trivia. ;o)
"Kaboom" and "I Love To See The Temple?" LOL!
I second Judy's comment. (Honestly, that was EXACTLY what I was going to type. I must be channeling Walton today. Weird...)
Anyway... Luke. Is. Hilarious.
Gosh, I love that kid. Excellent post, Lis. Just excellent. Ha!
And he really does sing! On pitch. Since he was 2 years old. The way to get Luke running to me is if I sit down to play the piano. It takes him about 10-20 seconds, and no matter what he is doing, he can't resist the music. So fun!
So sorry about the no bedroom, or walls, or a door, or a ceiling...
I'm workin' on it!
Post a Comment