10.17.2009

Sewing without the sewing

How cool is this?! 1154 LILL Studio is a custom handbag
boutique that allows you to design your own handbag, purse, or tote.
You've gotta check out their sweet online design room:


Oh, if I could only afford one (or two or three) . . .

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Seriously? I have to go check this out.

Wow - that is really interesting... and pricey! I do like the different designs they have!

Mia said...

Ohhhhhhh. Nice! But they are pretty pricey.

Jenni said...

Good thing I'm loaded.

Genevra said...

I love this website and have designed many a purse, that I haven't bought in the end. At one time I promised myself that if I didn't drink soda, specifically Vanilla Dr. Pepper's, for three months I would reward myself with a purse from here. I didn't last. The lure of Sonic was too much in the end.