1. I can drink a 44 oz. Diet Coke and go straight to bed. Caffeine does nothing to keep me awake.
2. I hate dressing up for Halloween. Emphasis on the word HATE. And when I worked at the bank during college, my coworkers loved dressing up every year. Emphasis, again, on LOVED. They would spend the many months prior to the holiday planning it all out, from the costumes to the decorations, and everyone had to be involved. Including me. It wasn't required but those that didn't participate where shunned for the many months following. When I applied for my current job, the main question I had for my potential employers was if I would be "required" to dress up for Halloween. When they told me no, I knew I had found the right position for me.
3. I feel more guilty about missing a BYU football game than missing church. Ok, not really, but close.
4. I slept with the baby blanket my grandmother made me for 21 years. The only reason I stopped was because I couldn't fit it into my mission luggage.
5. My worst date ever? Prom. He picked me up at 6:00 pm, spoke exactly five words to me at dinner, and wouldn't ask me to dance. My parents gave me the option of extending my curfew until 2:00 am that night since it was THE dance of the year but I came home at 11:30 pm instead. It was the worst 5-1/2 hours of my life.
6. I watched the movie Rio Lobo every night for an entire year . . . at least. I've found that a good John Wayne movie makes a serious bought of insomnia a lot less miserable.
7. I love ketchup. A lot.
8. I sleep-clean. Once I woke up and found myself in the living room dusting because I dreamed that my sister and her family were on their way over. I was further convinced that they would let themselves into the house through the storage room under my stairs because the front door was locked. This only panicked me further because I wouldn't have been able to make sure things were in place before letting them in.
9. I have a massive collection of Mr. Potato head parts. I seem to get new sets every birthday and every Christmas.
10. I'm a terible speler.
11. I got away from a mugger in New York City by laughing at him. The humor of becoming an episode of Law and Order was a stronger emotion than the fear of what the mugger could have done to me.
12. As a kid, I went by the name Tiffany Wallentine every chance I got. I thought it was, like, a much cooler name than my real one. And I could belt out a pretty sweet, "I think we're alone now."
13. When I was elementary school, I was convinced that I would one day marry BYU basketball player Andy Toolson, despite our obvious age difference.
14. My toenails are always painted.
15. My nine-year-old nephew is better at math than me, a fact my college transcripts prove. Math 110? Third time's the charm.
16. I refuse to patronize any establishment that uses the font Papyrus on their signage or in their corporate identity materials.
17. I love talk radio. El Rushbo really IS the doctor of democracy.
18. I took three years of French in high school. The words to "Hickory Dickory Dock" are all I can remember. (But only if I also do the associating hand signals.)
19. J'adore Dr. Pepper.
20. I cancelled my subscription to Sports Illustrated when they failed to send me my March 12th issue with Brett Favre on the cover.
21. For years I thought Jon Bon was his first name and Jovi was his last.
22. My brother gets home from his mission and his first words to me? "We should sign you up for e-Harmony."
23. I'm addicted to chap stick.
24. I broke my tailbone bridge jumping into the Snake River and consequently spent my entire Freshman year of college standing up.
25. I'm proud to be a fanilow.













4 comments:
Font snob.
I take it Rummi5000 has fallen out of favor with you??
#4 - I found room in my mission luggage for that. :)
I don't dress up for Halloween either! I slept with my blanket until I got married at 24, only mildly embarrassed to admit that. Chapstick and ketchup two of life's greatest pleasures (just not necessarily together).
Post a Comment