Matt and I went to the late showing of "Iron Man" last night. It was fantastic; both of us agreed that it is one of the best super hero movies of all time. The special effects were top notch, the story line was cohesive and gripping, the soundtrack was rockin', and Robert Downey Jr.'s sarcastic portrayal of Tony Stark was hysterical. This is definitely one I'm going to buy.













5 comments:
I agree. Robert Downey Jr looking good, excellent soundtrack, decent plot. That's a couple of hours well spent.
That soundtrack was awesome. I was thinking that through the whole movie!
We never make it to the movies so I always feel about 2 years behind the times when it comes to that arena! I need to start a list of movies that are actually worth renting :)
On your and Matt's recommendation we're going tomorrow night!
Oh heck yeah... this was a good movie. Robert Downey Jr. was rockin it with the hole cut out of his shirt.
Mmmmmmmmm.....
I swear, there are some things that my parents just don't get. This movie being one of them. My dad was offended beyond all reason that Stark's character was such a ladies man. Really. Like "get up and walk out" offended. Which, okay... it's not GREAT to have superheroes asking women to come home and get in bed with them. But that was BEFORE he was Ironman, right? I'm thinking it's kind of like baptism, where sins are washed away. Doesn't becoming a superhero clear your slate of past infedilities? Besides which, even if it doesn't, I figure if you can be funny (which Stark had down - in spades), you can get away with just about anything. Yes?
Post a Comment