4.19.2008

I Scored 31 out of 34

A product designer at work forwarded this quiz to me. I can thank my BYU typography teacher for scoring so high. She made us memorize the entire Bitstream Font Library my junior year. :)

Click here to play "The Rather Difficult Font Game."

4 comments:

Matt said...

OK...I never want to get made fun for being a techie geek again. Fonts?!? You GD folk are a strange breed.

Jeanna GT said...

okay, so i didn't even get through the first 7 before i gave up...have you ever had your IQ tested??? sounds like you're having fun these days, bermuda, jamaica, ooh you wanna take me???? hoping you're doing good! i do miss you firing me every day... have you been firing anyone else lately???

Lisa said...

I actually found that the fonts became easier to identify as I got farther into the quiz. And, no, I haven't ever had my IQ tested. I'm sure my three Math 110 teachers in college (that's right, three attemps at a passing grade equaled three different teachers) would question why I would even bother.

And, Jeanna, you're fired!

Judy said...

I got 16 and am pretty proud of myself. Fabulous test!