Well, here you go. Some of the random things I found in my purse yesterday:
Black umbrella
10 euro bill and various Australian coins
iPad and iPhone
2 tubes of extra emollient night cream
2 tubes of extra emollient night cream
Military version triple combination
Small tin filled with Langham Hotel mints
Barry Manilow concert glow stick
Set of ear plugs
2 pairs of channellocks
Stampin' Up! ID badge
Movie stub from "The Searchers"
*No, the above picture is not of my actual purse. It's a photo of a Gucci nubuck leather shoulder bag. The purchase price is a mere $1950. A girl can dream, right?














1 comment:
I found my old passport, a bumper sticker for the Santa Cruz Mystery Spot, a brochure for the Winchester Mystery Mansion, and a Marauder's Map (from some HP movie premier...don't know which one) in my purse when I cleaned it out a couple of weeks ago. Funny thing is, I know I was cleaning out my purse, but I put all those items back in when I was done. :)
Post a Comment