12.18.2010

Get Creative

I love working for a creative company.

Case in point:
For our Sales Division Christmas party last week we were
each given a plain, felt Santa hat and instructed to "get creative".
So I did. I ripped it completely apart.
Made some flowers out of the red and white felt.
And attached them to a thin metal headband.

8 comments:

Lori said...

So clever!!!

By the way, I hadn't seen the BYU baskeball poster...I love that.

Heidi said...

I love that!!! Very fun and festive!

Suzanne said...

I love your flowers. So beautiful and festive for this time of year. I love the idea of having everyone "decorate" their own hat. So fun! (Thanks for the vote!)

heather said...

So cute!!!Hope you won a good prize! oh, and am LOVING the color of the hair@

Joellyn said...

A new era of divisional Christmas parties! Sounds like fun. Love your headband!

Jeanna GT said...

i'm sure everyone loved it. you're amazing!

Charlet Mallett said...

best idea ever! you deserved to win. i want to make one too.

Judy said...

Sweet! And so much fun.