I love my phone. A lot.
It's the best phone I've ever had and I don't have any complaints.
Except maybe one . . .
It's the best phone I've ever had and I don't have any complaints.
Except maybe one . . .

Those who know me well know about my love affair with self-portraiture.
Why have someone take your picture when you can do it yourself?!
It's way more fun. And I'm really good at it.
(Remember my picture from Park City that had six people in it? Pure Genius.)
Why have someone take your picture when you can do it yourself?!
It's way more fun. And I'm really good at it.
(Remember my picture from Park City that had six people in it? Pure Genius.)
But the touch screen of the Palm Pre, while awesome for all other
applications, is in my opinion just dreadfully difficult and
inaccurate when trying to take a self-portrait. One day I was complaining
about this issue to a friend at work. I like to use him as my personal
Palm Pre tech support, though I've never really asked him whether
he's ok with that role or not. Hmmmm. He listened to my monologue on
the inept camera functions of the phone and then simply said,
"You know, you can use the space button to take a picture."
applications, is in my opinion just dreadfully difficult and
inaccurate when trying to take a self-portrait. One day I was complaining
about this issue to a friend at work. I like to use him as my personal
Palm Pre tech support, though I've never really asked him whether
he's ok with that role or not. Hmmmm. He listened to my monologue on
the inept camera functions of the phone and then simply said,
"You know, you can use the space button to take a picture."
And then I heard angels singing.
Ok. Not really. But close. It was pretty darn exciting.
So I'm back to being completely in love with my Palm Pre.
I'd totally recommend it to anyone in the market for a new phone.
Ok. Not really. But close. It was pretty darn exciting.
So I'm back to being completely in love with my Palm Pre.
I'd totally recommend it to anyone in the market for a new phone.













2 comments:
you are funny.
Way funny. So do you think I could handle one?
Post a Comment