
My team is the New Fangled Velocipedes.
(The name comes from Big Jake. It's the best John Wayne movie. Ever.)
(The name comes from Big Jake. It's the best John Wayne movie. Ever.)
I'm up against five other teams:
Grass Carp (Dad)
Provo Pianocrashers (Mom)
Mouserkitty Golliwogs (Jenni)
Nine Spine Sticklebacks (Darin)
Favre From Over (Scott)
Provo Pianocrashers (Mom)
Mouserkitty Golliwogs (Jenni)
Nine Spine Sticklebacks (Darin)
Favre From Over (Scott)
This year we decided to do a live draft instead of an auto draft
so all of us gathered down at my parents house tonight.
It took 5 laptops, 30 minutes, and 16 rounds of draft picks.
Seriously fun stuff. Honestly, why haven't we done this before?!
so all of us gathered down at my parents house tonight.
It took 5 laptops, 30 minutes, and 16 rounds of draft picks.
Seriously fun stuff. Honestly, why haven't we done this before?!

I'm pretty happy with how my team turned out. Mostly. I did have a bit
of a problem not taking my personal preferences into consideration.
(I'm thinking that's perhaps one of the reasons I never find myself victorious
at the end of the every season.) And I also picked a few players that are currently
listed as probable. Fingers crossed they're healthy when the season starts.
But I'm super excited for football season to kick-off.
It's hands down the very best time of the year.
of a problem not taking my personal preferences into consideration.
(I'm thinking that's perhaps one of the reasons I never find myself victorious
at the end of the every season.) And I also picked a few players that are currently
listed as probable. Fingers crossed they're healthy when the season starts.
But I'm super excited for football season to kick-off.
It's hands down the very best time of the year.













No comments:
Post a Comment