7.14.2010

Seattle: You say Jorge, I say Posada

What family trip would be complete without some baseball?

Thursday Night Game:
Seattle Mariners v. New York Yankees
The Mariners lost.

Do you see Qwest Field, where the Seattle Seahawks play, in the background?
Man, I wish it were football season. Not that I don't enjoy baseball.
It's just that I LOVE me some pigskin. I'd live it a football stadium if it were possible.

We look hot, huh? It was a really warm night.
Seattle was experiencing record-breaking heat that week. Lucky us.


Friday Night Game:
Seattle Mariners v. New York Yankees
The Mariners lost. Again.

Little did I know that two seconds after taking this picture, I would find myself
at the top of the escalator and not paying attention. Not a good combo, folks.
Something tells me that Dad knew what was about to happen . . .

Ah, Nick Swisher, how I used to love thee. And then you had to go and leave the A's,
cut your hair, shave your face, and sell your soul to the Yankees. You are dead to me.


More to come . . .

2 comments:

Judy said...

Jorrrrrrrrge! Posada! Thanks for all the laughs during this particular exchange among your siblings and you. Another LOLOF moment for you Dad and me.

Judy said...

And how can such a cutie pie Nick Swisher be dead to you? Yes, he left the A's. Hmmmm . . . . I guess that's enough reason. But he's still so fun to watch.