We spent all of one day at the Museum of Flight. It was filled with a collection of more
than 150 historic air and spacecraft and a ton of other artifacts and memorabilia.
We also got to tour the inside of an Air Force One and a Concorde Jet. Really cool.
than 150 historic air and spacecraft and a ton of other artifacts and memorabilia.
We also got to tour the inside of an Air Force One and a Concorde Jet. Really cool.
And Scott, Dad, and Jenni all took a turn in the X-Pilot Simulator.
Scott really should look into becoming a pilot.
Scott really should look into becoming a pilot.
For me, the best displays were the WWI and WWII exhibits generally,
and the old recruiting posters specifically. I know, I know, it's a shocker.
and the old recruiting posters specifically. I know, I know, it's a shocker.









More to come . . .













No comments:
Post a Comment