11.09.2009

Window Shopping

I went to bed fairly early last night, 9:30 pm to be exact, but somehow managed to stay up past midnight. (How and why does that ALWAYS happen?!) But I found myself doing some window shopping on Etsy, thinking about Christmas, and coming across some really cool personalized items. Obviously there were tons on there; do a search for "personalized" and you'll find a whopping 4,512 pages worth of stuff. I stopped looking at about page 103. Here's a small sampling of what I found . . .









3 comments:

Suzanne said...

These are fabulous finds. Love the necklace with the different metals and all the color in the "welcome" sign.

Jeanna GT said...

So are these hints for what YOU want for Christmas???????teehee... i'm totally getting you the butterfly water bottle!!!
HA HA HA!
You are surely one to find the coolest stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Judy said...

I want the necklace and the water bottle, Mrs. Claus. (how much water does it hold, anyway?)