5.05.2008
I heart hair rollers
So, after I got home from work tonight I decided to open my office drawer labeled "needs to be scrapbooked." The horror! Every time I attempt to do this I feel the overwhelming feeling of being incredibly behind and I shut the drawer with a promise to work on it tomorrow. Nothing like a little guilt to ensure procrastination; how can one feel guilty if one does not think about it? (Forget the fact that I work at a paper crafting company, for crying out loud, and am now also a disgrace to my employer.) But in the few minutes that the drawer was open, I came across some old photos from the farm in Idaho. Good times. One in particular was of Jennifer, me, Grandpa, and some unsuspecting baby lambs. Apparently my love affair with hair rollers has been a life-long one . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Aw,shucks. Aren't we cute?!?!
Post a Comment