I am literally crying right now . . . seriously. And my tears are not itty bitty tears but are rather life (and football) is never going to be the same, 100 yard sized tears. I woke up this morning assuming that it was going to be a good day but then I got the news . . . and now I am crying. I'm sure that every resident in the state of Wisconsin is feeling exactly the same way.













3 comments:
I'm right there with you, Lisa. Not only are Bret Favre's stats totally amazing, his behavior on and off the field was exemplary. What an example of humility in the face of the football world's adoration. We'll miss him.
Mom (can't remember my password, of course, so I remain Anonymous)
Waaah. Sniff. Waaaaaaah.
Now what in the world am I going to do? Who am I going to cheer for now?
Despair.
All I heard was the reference to who?...oh yeah, that's right, John Elway. Not to say Farve wasn't one of the greats as well. Because if you're comparing mugs, Farve wins that one hands down compared to Elway's ugly mug.
Post a Comment