2.27.2008

Ghost of the Compadres

Jennifer and I were talking the other day about favorite past vacations. A couple of years ago, I was assigned a photography project for one of my BYU classes and it took me to San Francisco. Jennifer and I decided to make a vacation of it, packed our bags, caught our flights (Jennifer flew out of Arizona; I flew out of Utah), rented a car, and spent the weekend together. Quite honestly, aside from family vacations at the beach, it is unquestionably my most favorite vacation to date. We just relaxed, took about a billion pictures, and enjoyed laughing and being together. Below is a small smattering of the completed project.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I think you should have included the Hitchcock street sign.

Lisa said...

I will add it forthwith. :)

Brandon said...

nice pictures. I wish i went too.

Jenni said...

Wait....it wasn't the Hitchcock street one....although, I love that one, too. It was the other street sign one - with the cobwebs.

Lisa said...

Good grief. I'll add that one, too. But only because I love you. :)

Anonymous said...

Just a minute. . . while I locate my magnifying glass. :-) Wow. Those are some wonderful pictures, Lisa. And the history? Wow again.